We are keen to hear from PMI New Zealand Chapter members who have time to contribute, and great ideas that they would like to implement for the PMI Wellington members and project management sector.
We are particularly interested to hear from PMINZ members who are interested in:
- assisting in setting up the monthly events (eg confirming catering and seating orders with the venue, preparing the speaker gift and vouchers);
- selecting presenters or site visits for the professional development and networking events;
- meeting, greeting and managing the registration desk at events;
- running or supporting a study group for those studying for PMI credentials;
- MCing the monthly (February – November) events;
- setting up additional professional development sessions (eg breakfast or lunch time talks, networking events for new project managers, etc.
Or perhaps you have a great idea that you would like to see happen?
Wellington volunteers must be PMI New Zealand Chapter members.