The Project Management Institute New Zealand is one of the leading-edge chapters of the Project Management Institute (PMI), embracing a continuous improvement philosophy the organisation has experienced a lot of change.
Branch Volunteer Vacancies
- Taranaki Branch Coordinator
Are you an inspiring leader?
Are you a clear communicator?
Are you good at prioritising and goal-setting?We are seeking an exceptional leader for our Taranaki Branch, to provide leadership and direction, coordinate the activities in those regions, and lead the great team of volunteers.
If you possess passion and purpose for making better project managers and have the core skills and capacity to commit in any way, then we would love to hear from you.
- Branch Committee Members: We are also looking for some amazing volunteers to be involved in local branch committees, assisting to organise events and other activities in their regions. They will report directily to the Branch Coordinator in their region. This is a great way to be involved and shape the events in your region. In particular we are looking for branch committee members for the Taranaki and Wellngton Branches. However if you are based in other regions and are also interested please feel free to also apply
If you are interested in either Branch Coordinator or Branch Committe Member roles please complete the volunteer application form.
Expression of Interest for volunteers of the Academic Outreach Portfolio
The Academic outreach and research portfolio is a newly created function in PMINZ which looks after engagement with academic institutions, research companies and non profit organisations to help increase awareness on project management and PMI NZ in New Zealand. Some of the focus areas are as follows:
- Organising events with academic institutions (e.g. workshops, seminars, information sessions on project management)
- Engagement with non profit organisations to help increase awareness on project management principles and practical applications of the PM tools/techniques
- Engagement with Project Management Institute Education Foundation (scholarship, events and community development)
Please complete the volunteer application form
We expect the ideal candidate to be passionate about project management or career in learning and development and have some coaching and mentoring skills. Effective communication skills, time and event management experience are essential.