Subject Matter Expert (SME) Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO)
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa, Te Puna Mātauranga Te Awamutu
He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e kai ngākau nui ana ki te kaupapa o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa. Mā te hoe kotahi ka haere kotahi atu
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is a Māori tertiary education provider delivering programmes to 30,000 tauira nationwide.
Reporting to the Lead Strategy and Performance, you will participate across all phases of the project planning cycle in achieving project portfolio performance. You are knowledgeable on project management principles and design integrated into business operations and strategic direction.
- Ensuring all projects contribute to strategic objectives
- Best practice project management methodology
- Continuous review and improvement of organisational project management methodology and practice
- Reporting portfolio status for executive management
- Consulting and coaching project teams
- Conducting risk and impact analysis; assessing change and user readiness.
- 5+ years’ industry experience in a comparable role
- Managed full project lifecycles end-to-end
- Change management delivery experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Prince2 methodology certification
Ability in te reo Māori is preferred, but not requisite, and in Māori values, culture and tikanga Māori.
Applications close Wednesday 30 August 2019.