Professional Teaching Fellow - Faculty of Engineering, University of Auckland
The newly formed Graduate School of Engineering at the University of Auckland invites applications for a Professional Teaching Fellow position to strengthen its teaching activities and curriculum in engineering at the postgraduate level.
- You will lead, plan and deliver high-quality lectures, workshops, tutorials, and project supervisions, using a range of contemporary learning approaches
- Assess and grade students’ assignments, tests, exams, and projects
- You will play a role in the development and management of their taught postgraduate programmes, attracting a diverse cohort of international and domestic students
- You will be integral to the Graduate School of Engineering Teaching team
- Throughout all that you do, you will promote and enhance the international standing of the University of Auckland’s postgraduate courses in engineering
Who they are looking for?
- A professional Engineer qualification, such as CMEngNZ or equivalent, is essential
- A BE, BE (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in Engineering is a requisite requirement, as is a postgraduate qualification such as a Master's Degree and/or Doctorate
- A documented record of high-quality delivery of taught courses/seminars/workshops in the areas of engineering, engineering management and project management is essential
- A professional Project Management qualification is desirable
- Some engineering experience at a professional level of responsibility is highly desirable
Applications close 23 December 2018.
(loaded 15 November 2018)