Communication Adviser (Projects) - University of Otago - Dunedin
Reporting to the Manager - Communications Services Advisory, this role will provide expert strategic advice and deliver internal and external communications to support the University's ongoing capital development programme and other change projects.
Located within the Project Management Office, the Project Communications Adviser will provide expert advice and support to managers leading a variety of different project types including multi-million dollar construction projects, large-scale infrastructure change and IT changes and University business process transformation..
You will provide a relevant, proactive and customised corporate service from strategy to delivery of communications, in conjunction with a wider team of advisers working across the University. Your work will include both internal and external channels, including reactive media work.
Your Skills and Experience
They are looking for an experienced communications professional, with a passion for the planning and execution of strategic communications to support infrastructure projects, from new buildings to new systems, and who has experience in:
- Organisational communications, public relations, or journalism roles.
- Crafting and producing high-quality communications for a range of messaging purposes.
- Providing advice and support to senior leaders and managers.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across communications functions to deliver tailored and seamless services in a variety of platforms.
- Experience in infrastructure or project-related roles will be an advantage.
For information please click here.
Applications close 23 April 2019.
(loaded 9 April 2019)
Part Time Project Manager - Accessable Environmental Health Management Services - South Auckland
Accessable Environmental Health Management Services has identified that their South Auckland warehouse pallet racking and workshop configuration requires changes to increase the racking capacity and provide better work flow for the workshop area.
The workshop is in an open area configuration of benches and terminals, this needs to be relocated to the far end of the warehouse and will require lights, power, data and compressed air etc to be relocated to connect the benches and associated workshop equipment.
The warehouse racking system needs to be rotated and the capacity increased. This will require drawings being produced by a subcontractor for assessment by fire engineers and a building consent submission.
Most subcontractors are known to Accessable and many have provided quotations previously to a different scope of work.
Accessable requirement is for a part time project manager role to:
- Organise trade site attendances to quote or amend their original quotations
- Liaise with professional services e.g. Architects and fire engineers for project assessment and technical information for building consent
- Organise the preparation/submission to obtaining building consent
- Develop a project implementation plan
Their requirement is for an independent part time contractor, to start in April
Applications close 20 April 2019.
(loaded 20 March 2019)