Project Manager, DATAMARS, Ticion Region,Switzerland
Ticion Region – Incredible lakes, alps, landscape; great location for families to live, explore, travel; a genuine haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
A highly visible role within Datamars, you’ll interact across R&D, sales, marketing and manufacturing, plus third parties and vendors, as well as providing coaching and leadership to project team members.
Essential to your success will be your career wins in managing complex multi-disciplined projects combined with PMP qualifications (or similar). Exposure in electronics manufacturing, software and mechanical components would be advantageous, however your aptitude to learn is more important.
An integral role to play, you’ll work alongside a dedicated and driven Head of Product Management who provides a collaborative team culture, direction and support, values ideas and gives you the scope to get on and deliver.
If you have a dual passport or maybe you are an ex-pat looking to return home, this could be a career enhancing opportunity to consider.
Project Manager - 2 Years Fixed Contract, Wellington City Council, Hutt Road and Thorndon Quay
Wellington City Council is recruiting this role on behalf of Let's Get Wellington Moving. The $6.4 billion programme is a joint initiative between Wellington City Council, Greater Wellington Regional Council, and Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency.
The team at Let's Get Wellington Moving (LGWM) are passionate about developing and delivering a transport system that supports Wellington's growth, while making it safer and easier to move around.
The team needs to evolve and grow to suit the changing needs of the programme as it moves into the design and delivery phase.
In this role, you will join the Early Delivery team and will take the Thorndon Quay and Hutt Road project through the phases of single-stage business case development.
You'll lead internal and external (consultant and contractor) resource to deliver a robust, evidence-based business case and subsequent associated early physical works for the Thorndon Quay and Hutt Road corridor.
You'll be comfortable engaging with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders.
You will work amongst some of the best practitioners in the industry and join a high-performing, passionate and collegial team.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience with transport projects in complex urban environments
- Led the development and delivery of robust and credible business cases for capital projects in excess of $20 million.
- Technical and project leadership experience, with an extensive background in the delivery of physical works in a complex operating environment.
- An understanding of or experience in multi modal transport environments
- Built and led teams of consultants and contractors to deliver a programme of work.
Find out more and apply for this position before 6 MArch 2020.
Project manager Capital Delivery Community - 2 Years Fixed Contract, Christchurch City Council, Christchurch
The City Council’s projects cover a wide spectrum from vertical infrastructure to strategic planning. You could be working on a harbour structure, a community facility or a Council wide strategy. Their communities are passionate about everything they do so excellent written and verbal communication skills and being comfortable liaising with key stakeholders is essential.
You will be managing a mixture projects for our Parks and Community Facilities teams. In this role you would have proven experience at the front end with business case development and scoping work continuing through to close-out. Projects would include the repair of Heritage buildings and ecological restoration. On some projects you'll be required to understand and apply the context in which the Council operates, including at the political interface, and the priorities and perspectives of partner agencies and external stakeholders.
You will be successful in this role you'll have the following:
- A good understanding of procurement and tendering processes, preferably in a local government context as well as experience with NZS3910 and consultancy services contracts
- End-to-end Project Management experience covering initiating, scoping, planning, delivering and closing out projects
- A sound knowledge of construction techniques is desirable
- You will also be PMP certified or have a degree or Certificate in Project Management
Find out more and apply by using job code 19782PMI before 17 March 2020.