Project manager – Land drainage and flood protection – Christchurch
Are you a project manager with a love for our city, a passion for problem solving and stakeholder engagement? If you value work-life balance and a challenging position then read on.
The land drainage and storm water capital delivery team at the Christchurch City Council are a high performing team of experienced professionals who are passionate about flood protection. We are dedicated to the delivery of projects critical to the community, including those targeted at protecting homes from flood risk and future proofing storm water infrastructure.
Our project managers are crucial to driving successful results in this fast-tracked programme.
Who are you?
As a successful project manager, you will hold relevant engineering and project management qualifications, with client side experience from a local government or a consulting background, plus:
- You love diverse and challenging civil projects and are passionate about making a difference
- As an outcomes focused person you understand how to balance risk and reward, while driving outcomes
- You enjoy engaging with diverse stakeholder groups including the public, elected members and technical experts
- You are a team player who believes in working collaboratively to reach a successfuloutcome
- You possess exceptional communication skills, patience and the ability to influence team members and other stakeholders
(loaded 24 April 2018)
Project manager – Electricity/Utility Infrastructure – Wellington
Seeking a project manager to join Edison Consulting Group Wellington.
Edison provides specialist project management and engineering professionals to deliver successful energy projects, working with power generation, transmission and distribution throughout New Zealand:
- Specialising in project management, engineering design and consulting services
- Delivering electricity/utility infrastructure projects
- Committed to project engineering excellence and customer satisfaction
If you are experienced in electricity generation, transmission and distribution systems and looking for a career move in Project Management, then please get in touch.
(loaded 22 April 2018)
Project manager – Richmond
- Fantastic opportunity to manage some of Council's diverse range of infrastructure projects
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunity
Richmond knows their strength comes from their people, working together as one team to create results. When you join them, you're getting involved first hand, and contributing to crafting the Tasman community. They're diverse and dynamic - there's always new and interesting projects to get stuck into, and they love creating opportunities for our people to get involved in it all.
In this fulltime role based in Richmond, you will manage and deliver your assigned infrastructure projects from business case briefs, contract award to full construction. You'll also provide excellent relationship management and communication to people in the community.
You'll bring with you:
- your high energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- a relevant experience in Project Management and preferably a PM qualification.
- significant experience managing large scale projects.
- an excellent understanding of budgeting for projects.
- a strong commitment to customer, stakeholder and public relationships.
In return Richmond offer you great collegial support, modern offices, support with relocation expenses and a benefits package to suit your personal preferences. You'll also get the opportunity to join a team which works hard, but also has fun and celebrates their successes.
(loaded 17 April 2018)
Intermediate / Senior project managers – Wellington
Octa Associates Ltd is a consultancy providing project management and management consulting services to a wide range of clients. They have been operating throughout New Zealand for over 40 years and have offices in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin.
Octa's Wellington office requires additional project managers to join their established and busy team.
- have a relevant university qualification;
- have more than four years’ relevant industry experience in New Zealand in the delivery of construction and/or building projects through design or delivery phases;
- have proven relationship building skills and enjoy working with a dynamic experienced team;
- are a self-starter focused on exceeding our clients’ expectations;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Octa can offer:
- a range of challenging projects and the opportunity to develop and grow a career in project management;
- a competitive remuneration package.
(loaded 27 March 2018)