To operate a vibrant chapter in order to advance excellence in project management for the benefit of our members and the profession.
PMINZ Strategic Plan 2018–2020
click on the image to enlarge
- Help make better project managers
- Provide value to the project management community
- Advocate for excellence in project management
The PMINZ Board of Directors
PMINZ is governed by a board of directors (board). The board of directors is legally and ethically responsible for all activities of the chapter.
- determines how the chapter will carry out its mission through long and short-range planning.
- contributes to the creation of an annual budget and provides fiscal oversight.
- assists in the induction and development of new board members as required.
- evaluates its performance and overall performance of the organisation in achieving the mission.
- establishes policies for the effective governance and management of the chapter.
- hires and evaluates the performance of the general manager.
2019 Annual General Meeting
The PMI New Zealand Chapter AGM was held at Te Papa, Wellington, on Tuesday 24 September 2019.
The PMINZ Constitution
The constitution defines the rules of procedures for conducting the PMINZ affairs, including finances, meetings, membership, elections, terms of office, and roles and responsibilities.
From time to time PMINZ recognises a member’s significant contribution to PMINZ by awarding them the status of Fellow of PMINZ.
There is a process to follow and criteria to meet, which includes providing
- evidence of significant and sustained long-term contributions to the national chapter (i.e. wider than the local branch) through such things as organising larger projects for the chapter, and/or active membership of PMINZ committees or boards.
- evidence of significant and sustained contributions to the project management community and profession to expand and advance the knowledge, use and application of project management.