To operate a vibrant chapter in order to advance excellence in project management for the benefit of our members and the profession.
PMINZ Strategic Plan 2018–2020
click on the image to enlarge
- Help make better project managers
- Provide value to the project management community
- Advocate for excellence in project management
The PMINZ Board of Directors
PMINZ is governed by a board of directors (board). The board is responsible for carrying out the purposes and objectives of PMINZ and all that the constitution stands for. Read about the 2019 elections.
The constitution defines the rules of procedures for conducting the PMINZ affairs, including finances, meetings, membership, elections, terms of office, and roles and responsibilities.
The New Zealand Chapter of the Project Management Institute Annual General Meeting was held during the 2018 Project Management Conference in Auckland. The minutes will provided before the 2019 AGM. Read the 2018 Annual Report
From time to time PMINZ recognises a member’s significant contribution to PMINZ by awarding them the status of Fellow of PMINZ.
There is a process to follow and criteria to meet, which includes providing
- evidence of significant and sustained long-term contributions to the national chapter (i.e. wider than the local branch) through such things as organising larger projects for the chapter, and/or active membership of PMINZ committees or boards.
- evidence of significant and sustained contributions to the project management community and profession to expand and advance the knowledge, use and application of project management.