Click on the quick links below:
- Call for nominations
- Assessment of Nominees
- Key dates
- Slate of candidates for Central Branch Chair
- Election rules
- Elections and Nominating Committee
Nominations for the following roles closed on Friday, 22 June 2018:
- Vice President
- Central Branch Chair
- South Island Branch Chair
The Elections and Nominating Committee have completed the assessment of all nominees for the 2018 Board of Directors elections.
As only one valid nomination was received for each of the following three roles, there will be no election for these roles. Candidates elected unopposed for these positions are:
- Kosam Nyamdela (President)
- James West (Vice President)
- Matthew Percival (South Island Branch Chair)
There will be an election for the Central Branch Chair position.
All PMINZ Chapter members are eligible to participate in the election.
The candidates standing for election for the position of Central Branch Chair are:
- Rohit Srivastava
- Elise Adams
The election will be carried out electronically through a secure online ballot system. A personalised email to access the ballot system will be sent to each PMINZ Chapter member when the voting period opens on 6 August 2018. Voting instructions together with the ballot information will be provided for members to cast their vote online.
The voting period will last for three weeks between 6 – 26 August 2018.
A confirmation of all the positions will be made when the election results are officially announced on 31 August 2018.
The election: voting by PMINZ members
6 – 26 August 2018
Official announcement of election results
31 August 2018
Chapter members are reminded that in accordance with PMINZ rules:
- Only the Election and Nominating Committee may distribute election materials for PMINZ elected positions.
- No funds or resources of PMI Global or PMINZ may be used to support or negatively impact the election of any candidate.
- No campaign materials of any kind may be used to promote a candidate.
- No other type of organized electioneering, canvassing, communications, fund-raising or other activities by or on behalf of a candidate is permitted.
- Any potential breach of these rules can be investigated by the Elections and Nominating Committee as an election anomaly.
The Elections and Nominating Committee was appointed by the PMINZ Board in accordance with the PMINZ Constitution. The Terms of Reference under which the Committee operates can be found in the Elections and Nominating Committee Policy, Section 4.0.
The 2018 Elections and Nominating Committee members are:
- Puvana Natanasabapathy (Convenor)
- Alex Johnston
- Ian McKenzie
- Adrian Busch